Ozone is one of the important gases found in the nature in stratosphere layer of the atmosphere.
Because of its absorption capacity in the 200-300 nm wavelength range, ozone helps protect biological balance by forming a protective layer against the high-energy loaded UV rays emitted from the sun.
This layer is called "Ozonosphere". The maximum concentration is found at a height of 20 to 30 km. It forms after thunderstorms close to the ground surface and by the effects of UV rays on various elements, especially nitrogen oxides found in the, fog and smoke.
It was first successfully used during the World War I in the treatment of necrotic wounds, bone fractures, inflammations and abscesses. The results were published in 1915.
Nowadays, it has been used in the treatment and prevention of many diseases.
VARIOUS DISEASES IN WHICH IT IS USED
- Rheumatic Diseases (Arthritis, Calcifications, Lumbar and Cervical Herniae, Meniscal, Ligament and Muscular Tears.)
- Vascular Circulatory Disorders
- Skin Lesions and Skin Ulcers (Psoriasis, Diabetic Wounds, Infected Wounds, Other Wounds, Decubitus Ulcers, Skin Infections, Allergies and Eczema)
- BURNS AND BURN TREATMENT
- Gastrointestinal Disorders (Gastritis, Ulcer, Ulcerative Colitis, Intestinal Inflammations, Spastic Colon, Fistulas)
- Bacterial and Viral Infectious Diseases
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Respiratory Tract Diseases (Asthma, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, COPD, Tuberculosis)
- Heart Diseases
- Renal and Urological Diseases (Kidney, Bladder Infections and Urinary Tract Infections, Prostate Disorders)
- Gynaecological Diseases (Resistant Genital Infections, as Supportive care in Infertility and IVF Programs)
- Aging Problems (General Rejuvenation, Macular Degeneration)
- Neurological Diseases (Headache, Migraine, Alzheimer and Dementia, Parkinson, Polyneuropathy, Myotonia, Musccular Dystrophy, Neuromuscular Diseases such as ALS, Spastic children, the treatment Circulatory disorder-related dizziness)
- Chronic Fatigue and Stress
- Anti-Aging and Healthy Aging
- For Detox Purpose
- Strengthening Intelligence and Memory
- Adjuvant Therapy in Carcinogenic Conditions
- Dentistry: Disinfection, Wound Care and Healing
- For Cosmetic Purpose
APPLICATION TYPES OF OZONE
Ozone is given specifically to the patient and disease in various ways and at various doses. Each application type, dose and duration to be applied are different from each other. Therefore, the application under the supervision of a specialist is essential in the treatment.
1- MAJOR-BLOOD IRRIGATION-METHOD
2- MINOR-INTRAMUSCULAR METHOD
4- APPLICATION METHOD INTO THE BODY CAVITIES
5- INHALATION METHOD (Inhalation of ozone gas obtained by subjecting the OZONE gas to the olive oil)
6- IN THE FORM OF SERUM INFUSION
7- APPLICATION TO THE INSIDE AND AROUND THE JOINT
9- CUPPING METHOD
10- OZONE SAUNA
11- APPLICATION OF OZONATED OIL AND WATER
You can find more information about Ozone Therapy in our contact page.